Alfen Eve Single Pro-line | Wallbox | 22 kW | type 2 socket
Compact in size, great in function and versatility
Type 2 charging socket - suitable for all electric cars
Charging power: 22 kW
Mounting on the wall (standard) or on optional stand
Standard with electricity meter Authentication: RFID
LED displays for the state of charge or customizable color display
Meets all relevant national standards Compliant design in the style of the iconic Eve ™
Housing made of through-dyed, high-quality polycarbonate, weatherproof
Dimensions: 370 x 240 x 130
Made exclusively from components of European A quality in the Netherlands
Outside small, inside big
The Eve lives up to its name with its compact body: it has the features and quality of its big sister Eve ™, but with small exterior dimensions. Their design is modern and pleasing.
The Eve is equipped with a color LCD screen. This is unique in its class and generates real added value. Not only the charging station communicates with the user via the display. customize with his logo.
Free choice of backend management system provider
The Eve Mini ™ is connectivity and always SIM-Lock free, has a UTP interface and supports the OCPP protocol for connection to different backend management systems.
The online management system ICU EZ offers complete control of your charging stations via the PC, smartphone or tablet. EZ has the following features:
Complete insight into the loading process
Management of access and termination of opening hours
Assistance by remote access
Clear overview of all your charging stations
Billing takes place via subscription directly from the manufacturer. (You can ask us for the costs)
Load management or load balancing means that the charging station distributes the available energy itself over the vehicles being charged. The charger analyzes how much power is available and how much the vehicles need. The intelligent electronics in the charging station then distribute the power itself based on the maximum capacity. As a result, electric cars can always be charged, even if the electrical installation has a limited capacity. Thus, no high investment in a reinforced connection must be made.
(* further information can be found in the downloads)
Tested and certified
The Eve Mini ™ carries the know-how from over 20,000 sold charging stations in itself. Just like Alfen's other charging stations, the Eve Mini ™ has been thoroughly tested on cars of all leading manufacturers. With Alfen you decide for safety and reliability
Who is Alfen? A quality manufacturer of charging technologies from the Netherlands ...
Alfen is today an international company that deals with innovative products and projects within the electric energy world. In the early years of the company, Alfen mainly produced switchgear. Over the years, Alfen has become a major international energy company.
The 80-year-old electrical engineering company Alfen manufactures all its products itself and can draw on a rich and many years of international experience. There are already over 25,000 wallboxes sold worldwide.
|Charging power / amperage||22kW / 32A / 3 phase|
|Options||Energy meter, RCD (Personal protection), OCPP, Modbus TCP / RS 485|
|Promotions||KfW Subsidy Wallbox DE 439/441|
Payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
The delivery takes place within Germany and into most EU - and not EU countries of Europe. The world wide shipping is on request.
Shipping world wide
For other countries please contact us by phone + 49 (0) 5251 - 14 20 923 or simply by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery will be made by DHL (Deutsche Post).
Shipping costs (status: 01.01.2019):
The shipping costs are graded according to the product weight (except STAND).
Please note: for bulky or heavy articles, e.g. feet, there are increased and additional shipping costs!
< 1 kg
> 1 - 5 kg
> 5 - 10 kg
> 10 -20 kg
> 20 - 31,5 kg
> ab 32 kg
EU - companies
not EU - companies:
Unless otherwise stated in the article description, the goods will be delivered in Germany within 2 - 3 working days, for deliveries abroad within 5 - 7 working days after order confirmation. Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
Terms of payment
For deliveries within Germany you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International) debit
- SOFORT (formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- giropay (an online payment procedure for parts of the German banking industry. It is based on the transfer via online banking)
- Paydirect (an online payment procedure of German banks and savings banks)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, additional charges of 6,90 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!) - 14 days net
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 3,500 € and is (mostly) required in cash by the DHL parcel carrier.
For deliveries abroad you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express)
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International)
- SOFORT ((formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, Austria only, additional charges of 15,00 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!)
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 1.000 € and is mostly requested in cash.
Our bank details:
Here is a note for foreign business enterprises and the possibility of tax-free intra-Community supply within the EU and tax-free to third countries:
We would also be pleased to receive your order or enquiry - including your UID/VAT number - by e-mail: info@ esl-emobility.com