BMW 61902455069 | type 2 charging cable electric car mode 3 cable type 2 to type 2 for i3 i8 225xe 330e x5 | 7,4 kW | 32A | 230V | 1 phase | 5 m | with bag
BMW | 61902455069 | electric car charging cable for i3 i8 225xe 330e x5 Electric car charging cable Mode 3 , Type 2 toType 2
Product benefits :
|Type 2 coupling (vehicle side) to type 2 plug (mains side / infrastructure side) according to IEC 62196-2|
|Maximal power 7,4 kW|
|Maximal charging current 32 A|
|Connecting cable: 230V - 3 x 6 mm² + 1 x 0,5 mm²|
|BMW quality cable: CE and RoHS tested|
|Resistor coding 220 Ohm between PE and PP|
|Length: 5 m|
|For all type 2 electric cars|
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
With the AC quick charging cable (BMW) electric and plug-in vehicles can be charged at public charging stations.
Makes you mobile: The AC quick charging cable is a perfect complement to the electric vehicle and your own wallbox. It enables flexible mobility - by charging at home and on the road.
The spiralling of the cable and the perfectly matching bag with cleaning cloth allow a clean and quick loading of the vehicle - without dirty hands and "cable spaghetti" in the boot. The plugs are ergonomically shaped and fit very well in the hand. The handle has a special shape so that the necessary forces can be easily transferred when plugging in and unplugging. The force required to insert the plugs is very low due to the special design of the contacts. With the BMW i electric vehicles, emphasis is placed on low weight in order to achieve a greater range. This flat spiral cable is similar in weight to a straight cable, but has the comfort and advantages of a much heavier, conventional spiralised cable. Saves time: the spiralised cable automatically jumps back into its original shape - time-consuming winding up and cable tangles are eliminated. The innovative spiralization of the cable saves up to 60% space, material and weight compared to conventional spiral cables. Thinking ahead: To ensure that the cable always remains clean, even at public charging stations outdoors, a cloth for cleaning the cable is already included in the bag.
Design und Material:
-Space-saving: The special shape of the cable as a flat spiral results in a space saving of approx. 60% compared to a conventional spiral cable. This provides more space in the boot.
-Conspicuous appearance: the spiral design of the cable makes it an eye-catcher.
-Attractive design: The AC Fast charging cable is perfectly matched to the design of the BMW i models: The cable itself accommodates the BMW i Blue, the plugs are in grey.
- Type 2 Connector and Type 2 Coupling
- Ladestandard Modus 3
- Length 5 m
- Halogen free
- Flame retardant
- Oil resistant
- Temperature resistant -40 to +90° C
- Charging capacity max. 32 A
Connection type L1 (single phase), PE, N
delivery : 1x BMWi AC quick charging cable, BMW i cablebag, cleaning cloth
Especially for: BMW i3, i8, X5, 225xe, 330e etc.
|Charging cable colour||blue|
|Charging power / amperage||7,4 kW / 32A / 1 phase|
Payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
The delivery takes place within Germany and into most EU - and not EU countries of Europe. The world wide shipping is on request.
Shipping world wide
For other countries please contact us by phone + 49 (0) 5251 - 14 20 923 or simply by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery will be made by DHL (Deutsche Post).
Shipping costs (status: 01.01.2019):
The shipping costs are graded according to the product weight (except STAND).
Please note: for bulky or heavy articles, e.g. feet, there are increased and additional shipping costs!
< 1 kg
> 1 - 5 kg
> 5 - 10 kg
> 10 -20 kg
> 20 - 31,5 kg
> ab 32 kg
EU - companies
not EU - companies:
Unless otherwise stated in the article description, the goods will be delivered in Germany within 2 - 3 working days, for deliveries abroad within 5 - 7 working days after order confirmation. Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
Terms of payment
For deliveries within Germany you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International) debit
- SOFORT (formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- giropay (an online payment procedure for parts of the German banking industry. It is based on the transfer via online banking)
- Paydirect (an online payment procedure of German banks and savings banks)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, additional charges of 6,90 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!) - 14 days net
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 3,500 € and is (mostly) required in cash by the DHL parcel carrier.
For deliveries abroad you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express)
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International)
- SOFORT ((formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, Austria only, additional charges of 15,00 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!)
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 1.000 € and is mostly requested in cash.
Our bank details:
Here is a note for foreign business enterprises and the possibility of tax-free intra-Community supply within the EU and tax-free to third countries:
We would also be pleased to receive your order or enquiry - including your UID/VAT number - by e-mail: info@ esl-emobility.com