Jobs at ESL E-MOBILITY
ESL E-MOBILITY has the vision of becoming the No.1 solution provider for electromobility.
From the right charging infrastructure to a comprehensive marketplace that supports a large product portfolio. In addition, we want to reinvent the way companies deal with smarter e-mobility charging solutions, offer individual consulting services and manufacture tailor-made electromobility products.
For this reason, we are constantly looking for qualified employees who will lead us to our goal of realizing our vision. We offer our employees a modern working environment, flat hierarchies and very good prospects in a rapidly growing industry.
You can join us on this journey. Shape the future of ESL E-MOBILITY with us!
Are you in the middle of your studies and would like to get a first impression of working in a professional company? If you choose ESL E-MOBILITY, we offer you a good basis for getting started.
Would you like to start a dual study programme that combines theory with practical experience? ESL E-MOBILITY is your ideal partner. We ensure that you can apply your theoretical knowledge in your workplace.
Have you just finished your studies and now want to start your professional career? ESL E-MOBILITY will be the foundation for your successful career.
Have you already been able to gain experience in your field of activity? Are you looking for new challenges? ESL E-MOBILITY offers you the next step in your career.
Current Job Offers
Job Title: Design / Marketing Assistant (m/w/d)
Industry: Trade E-Commerce / Production Electromobility
- Responsible for all design topics both online and offline
- Support in the further development of the brand strategy and in the implementation in the corresponding channels
- Responsibility and implementation of various marketing projects
- Implementation of content and design strategies
- Editorial copywriting in German and English
- Expansion and presentation of the product portfolio on the company website as well as on all common sales channels and social media accounts
- Support in various internal processes
- Having fun with electromobility
- Experience in marketing, media design (of technical products desirable)
- Appropriate school education such as a master's / bachelor's degree in media design, marketing, design
- Dealing with all common image editing programs such as
- Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or similar.
- Office programs such as Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and ERP systems
- Full-time unlimited
Arbeitszeit / Working time:
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to your written application with curriculum vitae and details of your salary expectations to email@example.com