Phoenix Contact 1627801 | type 2 charging cable electric car mode 3 cable type 2 to type 2 | 7,4 kW | 32A | 230V | 1 phase | 5m | smooth
Phoenix Contact | 1623507 Electric car charging cable, Mode 3, Type 2 to Type 2
Product benefits :
|Type 2 coupling (vehicle side) to type 2 plug (mains side / infrastructure side) according to IEC 62196-2|
|Maximal power 7,4 kW|
|Maximal charging current 32 A|
|Connecting cable: 230 V - 3 x 6 mm² + 1 x 0,5 mm²|
|German quality cable: CE and RoHS tested|
|Resistor coding 220 Ohm between PE and PP|
|Length: 5 m|
|For all type 2 electric cars|
|Quality supplier PHOENIX CONTACT Deutschland GmbH|
|Charging cable colour||black|
|Charging power / amperage||7,4 kW / 32A / 1 phase|
Payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
The delivery takes place within Germany and into most EU - and not EU countries of Europe. The world wide shipping is on request.
Shipping world wide
For other countries please contact us by phone + 49 (0) 5251 - 14 20 923 or simply by mail: email@example.com.
Delivery will be made by DHL (Deutsche Post).
Shipping costs (status: 01.01.2019):
The shipping costs are graded according to the product weight (except STAND).
Please note: for bulky or heavy articles, e.g. feet, there are increased and additional shipping costs!
< 1 kg
> 1 - 5 kg
> 5 - 10 kg
> 10 -20 kg
> 20 - 31,5 kg
> ab 32 kg
EU - companies
not EU - companies:
Unless otherwise stated in the article description, the goods will be delivered in Germany within 2 - 3 working days, for deliveries abroad within 5 - 7 working days after order confirmation. Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
Terms of payment
For deliveries within Germany you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International) debit
- SOFORT (formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- giropay (an online payment procedure for parts of the German banking industry. It is based on the transfer via online banking)
- Paydirect (an online payment procedure of German banks and savings banks)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, additional charges of 6,90 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!) - 14 days net
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 3,500 € and is (mostly) required in cash by the DHL parcel carrier.
For deliveries abroad you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express)
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International)
- SOFORT ((formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, Austria only, additional charges of 15,00 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!)
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 1.000 € and is mostly requested in cash.
Our bank details:
Here is a note for foreign business enterprises and the possibility of tax-free intra-Community supply within the EU and tax-free to third countries:
We would also be pleased to receive your order or enquiry - including your UID/VAT number - by e-mail: info@ esl-emobility.com