Ratio Electric | 35324 | Electric car charging station mobile mode 2 CEE to type 2 plug
|Charging power up to 11 kW|
|Current comfortable adjustable with a switch - 6 A - 10 A - 16 A|
|3 - Phase|
|Charging cable with type 2 plug|
|Article number 35324|
Safety and protection
|Personal protective with AC and DC 6 mA recognation|
|IP 54 (weatherproof)|
|Cable length 5 m|
|Housing charging box 320 x 100 x 81 mm|
Connection grid side
|CEE plug 16 A red - 3 phase|
connection electric car side
|Type 2 plug|
Optimal for following electric cars
|All e cars with Type 2 plug|
With the Ratio quick charging cable you charge just as quickly and safely as with a stationary wallbox. The clou is, if necessary the cable can be disconnected at any time and taken along on the journey and to the destination. If, for example, you want to charge in several places, such as at home and at work, you only need one Ratio quick loader instead of several Wallboxes!
In addition, the Ratio charging cable is usually the cheaper alternative to wallboxes: While the latter often require additional residual current protection devices of hundreds of euros to be taken into account, the Ratio charging cable already includes the all-current sensitive residual current protection (type B characteristic) - no further costs for you!
|availability||available from stock|
|Charging power / amperage||11kW / 16A / 3 phase|
|Options||Energy meter, RCD (Personal protection)|
Payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
The delivery takes place within Germany and into most EU - and not EU countries of Europe. The world wide shipping is on request.
Shipping world wide
For other countries please contact us by phone + 49 (0) 5251 - 14 20 923 or simply by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery will be made by DHL (Deutsche Post).
Shipping costs (status: 01.01.2019):
The shipping costs are graded according to the product weight (except STAND).
Please note: for bulky or heavy articles, e.g. feet, there are increased and additional shipping costs!
< 1 kg
> 1 - 5 kg
> 5 - 10 kg
> 10 -20 kg
> 20 - 31,5 kg
> ab 32 kg
EU - companies
not EU - companies:
Unless otherwise stated in the article description, the goods will be delivered in Germany within 2 - 3 working days, for deliveries abroad within 5 - 7 working days after order confirmation. Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
Terms of payment
For deliveries within Germany you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International) debit
- SOFORT (formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- giropay (an online payment procedure for parts of the German banking industry. It is based on the transfer via online banking)
- Paydirect (an online payment procedure of German banks and savings banks)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, additional charges of 6,90 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!) - 14 days net
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 3,500 € and is (mostly) required in cash by the DHL parcel carrier.
For deliveries abroad you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express)
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International)
- SOFORT ((formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, Austria only, additional charges of 15,00 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!)
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 1.000 € and is mostly requested in cash.
Our bank details:
Here is a note for foreign business enterprises and the possibility of tax-free intra-Community supply within the EU and tax-free to third countries:
We would also be pleased to receive your order or enquiry - including your UID/VAT number - by e-mail: info@ esl-emobility.com