Vestel | EVC02-AC22RW-T2P-6 | Home Smart| electric car charging station | Wallbox | with type 2 charging cable
|Power up to 22 kW|
|Charging current up to 32 A|
|3 - phase|
|charging cable with type 2 plug|
|Up to 10 times faster charging than the Schuko socket|
|extremely impact-resistant aluminium housing|
|Single button operation with multicoloured LED's|
|The product has already received several design awards for its extraordinary design|
A built-in RFID reader and the supplied 2 x user cards as well as 1 master card enable the controlled activation of loading processes. This function can be used optionally and must be selected during commissioning.
*If the customer wants more cards or his own printing, then such RFID cards can be ordered from the various providers on the Internet. Vestel does not offer - apart from the 3 inclusive cards - any other cards for single purchase. One should pay attention that the cards (or also other products, like e.g. key fobs) are laid out after standard IEC/ISO 14443 A/B. This is the technical specification for our RFID Reader.
|The built-in WiFi module connects your charger to the internal WLAN network. The free "Drive Green" app from Vestel (PlayStore from Google and the iOS version from Apple) allows you to control your Wallbox from the comfort of your living room. The retrieval of statistics and power consumption is very easy. Even the individual charging time for the eco power supply can be adjusted via this|
Standard colour white (RAL 9010) with grey back (RAL 7031)
only Plug & Charge (no guest use or loading release via RFID card)
The Wallboxes are supplied with a stable wall bracket
Optional: base, stable metal construction, coating and erosion protection, dimensions: 1250 (H) x 120 (W) x 60 (D)
White/black (front), individual colours on request
Safety and protection
|Simple and practical operation, charge release via key switch|
|Residual current circuit breaker (RCD) with DC 6 mA protection|
|Dust and water protection: IP 54|
|Impact resistance: IK 10|
|Robust aluminium housing|
|-25 up to 50 ° C|
|Meets the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) requirements for safety, quality and consistency (IEC 60950 and IEC 61851).|
Diemensions and weight
|cable length 5 m|
|647 x 180 x 184|
Connection voltage supply / grid side
|cable min. 5 x 6 mm²|
Connection car side
|Type 2 plug|
Suitable for electric car
|all cars with type 2 plug|
eChargers from Vestel are much more than simple chargers - they are your universal key to the world of eMobility.
They guarantee economy, sustainability and comfort thanks to a sophisticated, highly flexible product concept:
Intelligent networking, efficient control mechanisms, user-friendliness, connection to SmartHome concepts and control via app - because perfect technology doesn't have to be complicated! The robust aluminium housing, the groundbreaking design and the many possible variations underline the exceptional nature of the product concept. Thanks to its wide range of variations and high level of connectivity, the eCharger is the perfect solution for every current application and all types of electric vehicles.
|Charging power / amperage||22kW / 32A / 3 phase|
|Options||APP, Energy meter, RFID, RCD (Personal protection)|
Payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
The delivery takes place within Germany and into most EU - and not EU countries of Europe. The world wide shipping is on request.
Shipping world wide
For other countries please contact us by phone + 49 (0) 5251 - 14 20 923 or simply by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery will be made by DHL (Deutsche Post).
Shipping costs (status: 01.01.2019):
The shipping costs are graded according to the product weight (except STAND).
Please note: for bulky or heavy articles, e.g. feet, there are increased and additional shipping costs!
< 1 kg
> 1 - 5 kg
> 5 - 10 kg
> 10 -20 kg
> 20 - 31,5 kg
> ab 32 kg
EU - companies
not EU - companies:
Unless otherwise stated in the article description, the goods will be delivered in Germany within 2 - 3 working days, for deliveries abroad within 5 - 7 working days after order confirmation. Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
Terms of payment
For deliveries within Germany you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International) debit
- SOFORT (formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- giropay (an online payment procedure for parts of the German banking industry. It is based on the transfer via online banking)
- Paydirect (an online payment procedure of German banks and savings banks)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, additional charges of 6,90 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!) - 14 days net
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 3,500 € and is (mostly) required in cash by the DHL parcel carrier.
For deliveries abroad you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express)
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International)
- SOFORT ((formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, Austria only, additional charges of 15,00 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!)
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 1.000 € and is mostly requested in cash.
Our bank details:
Here is a note for foreign business enterprises and the possibility of tax-free intra-Community supply within the EU and tax-free to third countries:
We would also be pleased to receive your order or enquiry - including your UID/VAT number - by e-mail: info@ esl-emobility.com