Walli 5G2,5+1x0,5 LKO-20A(3) Electric car charging cable length individually (without plug)
Product benefits :
Special cable construction for charging stations, electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles; for a long service life
|Maximal power 11kW|
|Maximal charging current 16A|
|3 phase, Diameter: 13,5 mm|
|Connecting cable: 400V - 5 x 2,5 mm² + 1 x 0,5 mm²|
|German quality cable: CE and RoHS tested, Fine wire, tinned copper conductor, Core insulation made of TPE, PUR outer jacket,|
|resistant to : microbe, oil and water, high mechanical stresses, especially abrasion and grinding stresses|
|Length: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 20, 50 or 100 m (ATTENTION: For lengths over 10 metres, the capacity between CP and PE exceeds the normative specification of 1500 pF, but can be used without restrictions)|
|Made in Germany|
|Charging cable colour||green|
|Charging power / amperage||11kW / 16A / 3 phase|
Payment and shipping
The following conditions apply:
The delivery takes place within Germany and into most EU - and not EU countries of Europe. The world wide shipping is on request.
Shipping world wide
For other countries please contact us by phone + 49 (0) 5251 - 14 20 923 or simply by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery will be made by DHL (Deutsche Post).
Shipping costs (status: 01.01.2019):
The shipping costs are graded according to the product weight (except STAND).
Please note: for bulky or heavy articles, e.g. feet, there are increased and additional shipping costs!
< 1 kg
> 1 - 5 kg
> 5 - 10 kg
> 10 -20 kg
> 20 - 31,5 kg
> ab 32 kg
EU - companies
not EU - companies:
Unless otherwise stated in the article description, the goods will be delivered in Germany within 2 - 3 working days, for deliveries abroad within 5 - 7 working days after order confirmation. Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
Terms of payment
For deliveries within Germany you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International) debit
- SOFORT (formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- giropay (an online payment procedure for parts of the German banking industry. It is based on the transfer via online banking)
- Paydirect (an online payment procedure of German banks and savings banks)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, additional charges of 6,90 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!) - 14 days net
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 3,500 € and is (mostly) required in cash by the DHL parcel carrier.
For deliveries abroad you have the following payment options:
- Payment by PayPal (also PayPal Express)
- Credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro International)
- SOFORT ((formerly Sofortüberweisung, is an online payment system of Sofort GmbH for cashless payment on the Internet)
- Prepayment (by bank transfer)
- Payment by cash on delivery*, Austria only, additional charges of 15,00 € apply
- Invoice (only for companies!)
* Cash on delivery is only possible up to a purchase value of max. 1.000 € and is mostly requested in cash.
Our bank details:
Here is a note for foreign business enterprises and the possibility of tax-free intra-Community supply within the EU and tax-free to third countries:
We would also be pleased to receive your order or enquiry - including your UID/VAT number - by e-mail: info@ esl-emobility.com